2022-02-27 - General Meeting 2022
You are kindly invited to participate in the General Meeting of the Association Flainoise, to be held at The “Refuge du Skieur”, Flaine Forêt on Sunday February 27th, from 5 pm to 7 pm. The meeting will be divided in two sessions :
• opened to every one - from 5 pm to 6 pm, share of the latest (and significant) news about Flaine and Le Grand Massif (30 minutes), followed by an informal discussion (30 minutes). Doors will open at 4:45
• registred members only - from 6 pm to 7 pm, formal 2022 General Meeting. Membership application will be possible on site. A drink will be offered to members
Despite a tight timing a lot can be exchanged within 2 hours, and we have not met for 2 years... Thank you for being on time.
Looking forward to meet you at this moment of exchange
A vaccine pass may be requested at the entrance, according to the health rules in force.
Click here to access the letter of convocation:
General Meeting documents will be available to 2021 and 2022 members in the first week of February.
The renewing of the membership of all those who have the future of Flaine at heart is very important to us :
- our actions are carried out on behalf of our members who legitimate our Association. You will see on February 27 that a lot has been done during last year to protect the future of Flaine,
- membership contributions ensure the financial resources required to support our actions. It is a guarantee of our independence and freedom to act.
- A number of members participate already in our actions. But we would very much welcome more involvement